Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Well I guess letting other people know that the request to sell the posters to the mall stores was turned down worked. I had a voice mail asking me to get more info on dealing with this woman. Yeah for me...I mean it's not like I get any money for it... but it'll be like next time I come up with a great image people will realize what we can do with it. Also I can go into the store with some one and say see that's my poster. I've always wanted to do a Breakfast at Tiffany's Public Library scene.

I don't want to turn this into some stalker diary, I mean I so easily could but I won't. So let me just say I didn't use my chance to Hello to the mystery girl this morning. We both walked in at the same time, yes I did speed up walking across the parking lot when I saw it was her. I opened both doors down the garage corridor. I did get a thanks but no small talk. So that's it with Mystery Girl unless I actually find out her name... No make it if I'm told her name. Just say No to Stalking!...Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home