Wednesday, March 20, 2002

It's funny... too day while on a shoot I was thinking that if I never took anotger photo for the rest of my life I'd be O.K. with that. Then later when I got back to the office and was going thru the mail there was a flyer for the Santa Fe workshops and I found myself actually thinking of going. It would be for a digital class not a real photo class. I need something a kick in the ass to get that feeling back or just quit, I can't see myself doing the same thing day after day for that much longer. So I've got till june to get the deposit and a portfolio together. That shouldn't be that hard, I've actually been having prints made of most of the digital stuff I do, I just need some of the little doodles to work into full ideas by then...Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home