Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Decided to start reading some real books today, trying to get my mind going again. Trying to read Joseph Cambell, funny I aways saw the Bill Moyers show with him on PBS but never picked up the books. I feel it's a must read since alot of the images I use to make had some mythic narritive in them. I also got a book called from the Beast to the Blonde on fairy tales and their tellers, it's a look at classic fairy tales context and subtext, feminist tome but still looked interesting.

Still playing with Poser but the fun is wearing off. Going to get 4.0 so I can use alot of the stuff I downloaded but now not so sure what I'm really going to do with the images. if it's just for mock up then 3.0 (freebie) is all I need but if I think I can actually make something worth while... ahh spend the money now and regret it later Right?!? ...Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home