Friday, March 15, 2002

I don't know why Friday is such a hard day to write on...I just want to skip all entries on Friday and wait till Saturday and post twice. Laziness I suppose.

Started looking for books off the SVA photo reading list. Most are out of print according to local bookstores or out of stock, so I'll wind up ordering them online which I didn't want to do. I wanted to actually skim the book first to see if it would even hold my interest. (you know you could just go to the library... that thought just crossed my mind). I don't know why I never think about the library... I use to go every week when I was a kid and I'd go to the one in Savannah, I guess it's because I never think of the library here having anything though it was the first place I found a copy of Keepers of the Light (the historical photo techniques handbook). I would need to get a new library card I still have the one I had as a kid but my father says that's 5 styles to old. Well that's something to do tomorrow...Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home