Sunday, March 10, 2002

I haven't gone to bed yet so it's still the same day to me....
Here's something I started it's really rough and I keep changing point of view but hey write first edit later
so here it is:

Scene Open

A city street somewhere in China Town

Woman in raincoat walking down sidewalk


Heavy Rain

You have no idea where you are, 7 blocks ago and 3 transfers you thought you knew but now haven't you passed this door 2 times before? Yes?.....No?......you don't know, but the question that keeps nagging you is why are you out in this rain wandering through the back alleys of chinatown.

outloud: "Why is it always raining when I go looking for this place?..."

reaches into pocket for cell phone and dials number

'Hi it's me I can't come to the phone right now so leave your name, number and a short message and I'll get back to you when I feel like it.....'

into phone: "You sure as hell better be at the restaurant because when I get there I'm going to kill you."

shoves phone back into pocket

This has to be the right alley you say to yourself....across the street from the bookstore what is it he's always mumbling 'when you think you go no more/ then you'll see the book store/ when this comes into site/ it's the next alley on the right'.

Up ahead she sees the alley and the familiar O'Malley's Chinese Laundry and Jewish Delicatessent sign on the corner of the old red brick building. Making the turn she can't help but smirk wondering what this little encounter will bring.


Flashback

Woman sitting at computer in small apartment, [Light drizzle seen out side window]



she clicks on program

out loud: "What the Fuck does he want..... There's always some shit he wants to unload... I'm not his emotional valet!......"

"Fuck!....."



To: You
From:Me
Subject: Mr. Fongs

Chinatown
8:45pm

You know the drill

Come Alone

Takes cigerette from pack beside the computer.... lights it. sinks back into chair as she exhales.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShitttttttttttttttttttttt............"






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home