Sunday, March 03, 2002

It's Sunday night and I got none of the things I wanted to do accomplished. Not that there was anything specific but I just wanted to go back to the office on Monday knowing I did something on this list I keep updating in my head. About the only thing I even remotely got done was tracking down a model of a Chris Craft boat for this photo illustration I'm doing. Well I found on this guy is working on at the local hobby shop, but of course he only works weekdays, so it's back there tomorrow and see if I can talk him into letting me take some pics of it.

Also no luck on finding the first Mr. Fong's apperance maybe I have a copy at work some where, it would really tick me off if it's gone. I think that was some pretty good impulse writing. People at work thought with some clean up I could write for the magazine. I don't want to write for them, having people control how I take photos is one thing but my personal stories.... No way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home