Wednesday, April 03, 2002

I don't know if it's coming down off of a mania or if it's burn out but I really don't feel like doing much of anything right now. I want to believe I'm coming to a crossroads at work where they'll go one way and I'll go another. Not that I'm prepared to go anywhere. Why can't I accept that where I am is OK, sure it's got things I don't like but so does every job. People say you've got to pay your dues... sure I'm for that but how long do you have to pay them? I mean I accept I'm not the best photographers in town but I'd think I'd do a lot more freelance work or have people at least inquriering. About the only thing I get are "do you shoot pets?" I guess I am in a funk because I don't really feel like bitching about it....Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home